Wow! So this was the first Sunday service we had in our new building. What a beautiful experience! I felt led to anoint all of the doors and windows with oil. The Lord put Val and Caleb on my heart to be my prayer warriors and partners in this assignment. My Barnabas instructed me to:
- Anoint ourselves and pray for our eyes, ears, hands, feet, and hearts to be in right standing with the Lord.
- Proclaim and declare new life over each door and window of the building with a vertical line, horizontal line, and another vertical line. Simply stated, in the shape of an “n”. She explained this letter literally means “new life” in the Hebraic alphabet.
- Ask the Lord to redeem the land and families of the church and place a blood line around it.
- Ask for Him to place four angels in each corner to protect it.
- Lastly, ask for Him to open the heavens and pour out His Spirit, in Jesus name!
When Val and I got to church, Caleb texted and said he was running late. Val and I knew we didn’t have time to wait, so we began. It was neat how the Lord orchestrated everything. Val and I were able to get the entire church campus done except for the sanctuary when Caleb arrived. Val and I were in awe of how the oil kept reproducing on our hands. The more we used, the more it flowed! I believe it was prophetic that Caleb arrived when he did. As it turned out, the older generation was able to “pass the mantle” onto the younger generation as he helped us anoint the sanctuary and close us in prayer. I love too that He unified the body by including both genders and different races, amen?
If that isn’t enough, today was the first day Neil and I taught our 4th – 6th graders! We began by playing an icebreaker and getting to know about one another. Then, we discussed the meaning and scripture behind our class name “Kingdom Krusaders.” Please pray that we can model and instill this well…Mark 12:30, 31 “Love God, Love others.”