Several of us sat around the table this morning to share what we had learned at the conference so far and how it applied to winning the lost to Christ.
I began coughing as we talked about the power of the love of the Lord. I had been sharing about my insecurities and the Lord reminded me again the outcome is not up to me and my ability, but in Him…and not everyone is going to need deliverance because His love will fill them so full there will be no room for the enemy, amen?
Some of the most meaningful things I learned at the conference were:
- Christians are meant to be in the dark and hang out in the darkness
- Go after the worst of the worst and you will see your city change
- Someone else’s break through is on the other side of your obedience!
- You are a demon destroyer!
- We should be known by His love, not our opinions
- Love doesn’t mean approval of anything
- Exploiting weakness is not of God
- Tolerance is – I don’t care if you change
- Patience is – waiting expectantly for you to change!
- Love shuts down and shuts out sin
- What you focus on is what you will magnify…focus on others strengths!
- When you leave someone on the street, they are no longer alone! We leave Jesus with them!
- Life = Love In Full Expression
During my quiet time, the Lord gave me a revelation of what happened during an encounter in Texas. The Lord reminded me how He instructed me to lay hands on Robin…and as I was praying, I could feel the Lord shaking and breaking things off of him…which was deliverance! Then, when Robin was cursing, the Lord showed me He was going to turn his anger into righteous anger so Robin could preach and proclaim the Gospel…which was prophesying!
How cool is that? The Lord was affirming that He has already equipped me to do what He’s called me to do…I need to quit leaning on my own understanding and acknowledge Him in ALL of my ways…and I need to quit striving and rest in Him!