During the One Breath’s ministry trip to Santa Rosa for the Synergy Conference, we stayed in a nice condo. We laughed because every time someone got out of the shower, the smoke detector went off. We jokingly said it was because the alarm detected the water from the shower trying to smolder the Holy Spirit fire on the inside of us!
What is so amazing about this reoccurrence is the fact we took out the batteries and disconnected the wires and it still sounded! What we came to realize is the painful blasts of noise changed the atmosphere! We are claiming it as our guardian angels warring on our behalf, amen?